Sindhu John is a physical therapist practicing in New Hyde Park, NY. Sindhu John specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Sindhu John can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Sindhu John will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Sindhu John P.T.'s Practice location
New Hyde Park, NY 11040 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Ms. Sindhu John P.T. | Physical Therapist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ms. Sindhu John P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
Nearby Physical Therapists
- Mr. Vineeth Pillai DPT 84-44 Eliot Ave Middle Village New York 11379
- Andrew Pacholyk L.AC 635 Madison Avenue New York NY 10021
- David Hanley L.AC, LMT, PTA 519 Central Ave Massapequa NY 11758
- Dr. Peter Wohl D.C. 31 Vervalen Street Closter NJ 07624
- Miss Tatiana Bulanov PT 2565 East 17 St Brooklyn NY 11235
- Cynthia Gormezano MPT 315 Madison Avenue New York NY 10017