Dr. Paul David Herrera DDS
Dentist | General Practice645 Country Club Ter Lawrence KS, 66049
After dental school, Dr Herrera served in the United States Army Dental Corps. Dr Herrera has been practicing in Lawrence, Kansas, since July of 1999. Fellow California Implant InstituteFellow ...
Education and Training
Ucsf School Of Dentistry BS, DDS 1982
- California Implant Institute Implantology 2015
Dr. Paul David Herrera DDS's Practice location
Dr. Paul David Herrera DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Marvin Heinbach D.D.S.10 E 9th St Lawrence KS 66044
- Dr. Joseph Raymond Gatti DDS5100 Bob Billings Pkwy Lawrence KS 66049
- Dr. Edward A Manda DDS1425 Wakarusa Dr Lawrence KS 66049
- Patrick Edward Jankowski D.D.S.826 Iowa St Lawrence KS 66044
- Dr. Charles L Kincaid DDS306 E 23rd St Lawrence KS 66046
- Dr. D Keith Jones D.D.S.647 COUNTRY CLUB TER LAWRENCE KS 66049