Dr Ross Cooperman is double Board Certified in General Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. After attending medical school at George Washington University, he completed a General Surgery residency ...
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS- 2013
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 2008
- Breast Augmentation And Lift
- Breast Reconstruction
- Diep Flap
- Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Wound Healing
- MemberAmerican College of Surgeons
- MemberAmerican Society of Plastic Surgeons 2014
Dr. Ross Cooperman M.D.'s Practice location
Livingston, NJ 07039 Get Direction
LIVINGSTON, NJ 07039 Get Direction
Livingston, NJ 07039 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ross Cooperman M.D. | Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ross Cooperman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cooperman
Young Dr Cooperman.
- Breast Augmentation: What Are Silicone Implants?
Silicone breast implantsSilicone gel-filled implants have an outer shell made of silicone. The gel has a natural feel just like a natural breast. The silicone gel has a shell that prevents the breast implant from collapsing.If you go for silicone implants, you will need to pay regular visits to your...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Is Breast Augmentation costly?
Getting breast implants is often a difficult decision to make for women. Apart from it being expensive there are no guarantees on the result and the risks involved.The procedure involves placing of breast implants to produce more shapely and larger breasts or to make them even. But before you...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- Blepharoplasty Complications
Blepharoplasty is a surgery done to correct a condition of droopy eyelids involving excessive muscle, skin, and fats in the eyelids.While you age, the muscles supporting your eyelids wear because your eyelids stretch. This results in excessive fats around the eyelids that make them sag, or be droopy...
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
Nearby Plastic Surgeons
- Dr. Gregory E. Rauscher MD 20 Prospect Ave Hackensack New Jersey 07601
- Dr. Joseph M. Pober Other 975 Park Ave New York New York 10028
- Tal Dagan MD FACS 420 Madison Ave New York NY 10017
- Dr. Dean R. Cerio M.D. 79 Hudson Street Hoboken New Jersey 07030
- Dr. Allen D. Rosen M.D. 37 N Fullerton Ave Montclair NJ 07042
- Dr. Yoel Shahar MD 903 Park Ave New York NY 10075