Dr. Edith Toro-pagan is an internist practicing in San Juan, PR. Dr. Toro-pagan specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Toro-pagan provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Edith P Toro-pagan MD's Practice location
San Juan, PR 00921 Get Direction
SAN JUAN, PR 00921 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Edith P Toro-pagan MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Edith P Toro-pagan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- Smile to Look Younger!
Want a youthful appearance? Then just smile, or so says a new study. In one recent study, people guessed that people who were smiling in photos were younger than those who had neutral or angry expressions. This is another study which adds to the evidence that facial expression has an impact on the...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- Dr. Ivan Cerezo M.D. 52 Calle Palmer Toa Alta PR 00953
- Juanita Hernandez Cruz Las Piedras Puerto Rico 00771
- Dr. Alexis M. Cruz-Chacon MD 715 Ponce de León PDA 37 1/2 San Juan PR 00936-2712
- Dr. Merari Cruz Colon M.D. 803 Tilghman Dr Dunn North Carolina 28334
- Dr. Marinely Cruz-amy M.D. 501 Se Osceola St Stuart FL 34994
- Dr. Eric J Carro jimenez MD Centro de Cancer UPR Edificio Estudios Biomedicos San Juan PR 00936