Dr. Chris Malone is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Bogart, GA. Dr. Malone specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Malone typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
- Asclera – Sclerotherapy (Liquid, Foam)
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency
- Clarivein – Mechanical/Chemical Closure
- ClosureFast – Radiofrequency (RF)
- Color Duplex Venous Ultrasound Exam
- Compression Stockings
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT
- Facial Veins
- Hand Veins
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Spider Veins
- Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy
- Varicose Veins
- Varithena® (Polidocanol Injectable Foam)
- Veingogh – Ohmic Thermolysis System
- VenaSeal – Medical Adhesive Closure
- Venous Stasis Ulcers
- Vulvar Veins
Dr. Chris Edward Malone M.D.'s Practice location
Bogart, GA 30622 Get Direction
Watkinsville, GA 30677 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Chris Edward Malone M.D. | Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Chris Edward Malone M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Malone
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...