Dr. Paul Ehardt is a family practitioner practicing in Utica, MI. Dr. Ehardt specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Ehardt possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1983
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1984
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Vascular Disease
- Midmichigan Med Ctr-Midland, Family Medicine
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland Program
Dr. Paul Ehardt M.D.'s Practice location
Utica, MI 48317Get Direction
Dr. Paul Ehardt M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ehardt
- Everything You Need to Know About the Zika Virus
What is Zika virus?Zika virus (Flavivirus) isn`t a new virus, initially, it was found in Uganda and called after the place where the virus was first detected- Zika forest (1947). It is a mosquito-borne virus, which is transmitted from a particular species of infected insects (Aedes), the aggressive...
- Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
Dehydration is the term used to describe the state of the human body when it is loses more body fluid than you take in. Body fluid, mainly water, is lost through sweat, tears, vomiting, urine and diarrhea. Dehydration could vary from mild to severe based on a number of factors, such as weather...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- What Is Acute Sinusitis?
The inflammation of the sinuses and nasal membranes is what is referred to as sinusitis. The sinuses are the openings located in the facial bones that are linked to nasal openings. Mucous membranes that surround the sinuses are the same as those found in the interior of the nose. You probably have...
- Dr. Grace W Patterson MD9150 Linwood Ave Detroit MI 48206
- Dr. Sylmara Chatman MD17603 W. 10 Mile Road Southfield MI 48075
- Dr. Jennilyn Wetzel MD30695 Little Mack Roseville MI 48066
- Dr. Leah Thronaum D.O.27450 Schoenherr Rd Warren MI 48088
- Dr. Mark Peter Schury D.O.4400 Dixie Hwy Waterford MI 48329
- Dr. Manolis Kyriacou MD28001 Harper Ave Saint Clair Shores MI 48081