Dr. Stephen Jordan is a psychologist practicing in Winter Park, FL. Dr. Jordan specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Jordan evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Jordan because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Impulse Control Disorders, Cognitive-behavioral Therapy (cbt), Humanistic Psychotherapy And More
Dr. Stephen Jordan PHD's Practice location
Winter Park, FL 32789 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Stephen Jordan PHD | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Stephen Jordan PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Humor and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our Autism Community is very important to us. At FindaTopDoc, we create and share articles and slideshows about autism, reporting on the latest information, news, breakthroughs and observations that we believe our autism community is seeking. In doing our research, we come across remarkable...
- Trios Foundation Gives Six-Year-Old with Autism Gift of Communication
In Kennewick, Washington, the Trios Foundation has recently reached out to a young nonverbal boy with autism spectrum disorder in order to help him communicate. His family is seeing tremendous improvement already, and the Foundation is continuing to raise money to benefit others as well.Leo's new...
- How to Help Children with Separation Anxiety
IntroductionIt is quite natural for young children to become anxious when their parents say goodbye to them. Even though this stage can be difficult to deal with, know that separation anxiety is a part of normal child development. Separation anxiety can be relieved by knowing some effective...
- How MRIs Can Be Used to Diagnose Autism
Though we have made progress in recognizing what does not cause autism, little is currently known about what does cause most cases of autism. It is known that there is no single cause of the condition. In general, it is accepted that autism is related to structural differences in the brain, though...
- What are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a complex mental disorder that leads to uncontrollable mood swings and severe risky behaviors. Otherwise known as manic-depressive disorder, this mental condition is associated with moods that sway between depression and mania. When an individual is not experiencing moods of...
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- Dr. Patricia C. Green PHD 4724 N Davis Hwy Pensacola FL 32503
- Brenda Ithier Nayak AP 230 East Marks St. Orlando Fl 32803
- Dr. Dano A. Leli PHD 500 N Maitland Ave Maitland FL 32751
- Dr. Stacey Tantleff Dunn PH.D. 1850 Lee Road Winter Park FL 32789
- Dr. Raena Roshana Baptiste-boles PSY.D. 160 International Parkway Lake Mary FL 32746
- Dr. Jodi D Nadler PHD 1685 Lee Rd Winter Park FL 32789