Dr. Michael Jordan is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Walnut Creek, CA. Dr. Jordan specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Jordan can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Jordan can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of California 1980
Temple University School of Medicine 1980
Univ Of Ca- Davis- Sch Of Med- Davis Ca 1980
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Huntington Mem Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
- Multiplan PHCS
Dr. Michael J. Jordan MD's Practice location
Walnut Creek, CA 94598 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michael J. Jordan MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michael J. Jordan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Signs of Pregnancy?
Some of the signs of pregnancy may start early even when it is too soon to take a pregnancy test at home. Some of the first signs of pregnancy include breast tenderness, frequent urination, and fatigue. These may not be enough to tell that a person is pregnant or not, and a pregnancy test or...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment of HPV
HPV is the given name to different versions of the Human Papilloma Virus. HPV has 150 different types, and each sub type is given a number. More commonly called Genital Warts, HPV is one of the most common infections worldwide, and 50% of the people who engage in sexual activities acquire it at...
- What You Need to Know About Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing
HPV is the most commonly spread sexually transmitted infection (STI). What people must know is that the HPV virus is a different virus from that of HIV and HSV (herpes). It is transmitted so often that almost everyone who participates in sexual activity will contract the virus at some time in...
- Causes and Symptoms of Metrorrhagia
What is metrorrhagia?Metrorrhagia is also known as dysfunctional uterine bleeding, which is a common gynecological complaint among women of reproductive age. This condition is also commonly experienced during the first few years of menarche. If abnormal bleeding occurs during menarche, then it is...
- Ovarian Cancer: Get the Facts
Ovarian cancer is one of the deadliest types of cancer that affects the female population. The disease is very painful and uncomfortable, which can spread to the nearest organs in a very short time. If the disease is discovered at the first (localized) stage, the patient will have a 5-year survival...
Nearby OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)s
- Dr. Elisabeth Schleuning MD 365 Hawthorne Ave Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Frank Brown, III. M.D. 9925 International Blvd Oakland CA 94603
- Maynard B. Rotermund 210 Dover Drive Walnut Creek California 94598
- Dr. Emil Eyvazzadeh MD 5401 Norris Canyon Rd San Ramon CA 94583
- Dr. Olivia Butt M.D. 501 S Shore Ctr W Alameda CA 94501
- Dr. Nancy N Pham-thomas MD 4050 Dublin Blvd. Dublin CA 94568