Dr. Shirin Khoynezhad is a prosthodontist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Khoynezhad specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Shirin Khoynezhad DDS's Practice location
Boston, MA 02115 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Shirin Khoynezhad DDS | Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Shirin Khoynezhad DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khoynezhad
- All You Need to Know About the Cabbage Soup Diet
Most people today are interested in finding the best and most effective ways to keep them healthy. Everyone around has become health-conscious and wants to know more about the easiest and most effective ways to overcome health-related issues and enjoy a happy and healthy way of life.The Cabbage soup...
- Link Found Between Hormone Therapies and Diabetes Among Transgender Patients
Transgender Patients and Recent Studies Relating to DiabetesThose who are having issues with diabetes already know what issues can be faced, in the present and down the road. Knowing when to seek help for these issues is challenging enough, but those who are transgender already face many more...
- What is a Virtual Colonoscopy?
Also referred to as a VC, a virtual colonoscopy is an x-ray test that detects polyps, cancer or other disorders in the colon. Colonography is the medical term for this test.How It's DoneThere is a difference between an ordinary colonoscopy and a virtual colonoscopy. The ordinary colonoscopy uses a...
- Cystic Fibrosis: A Day in the Life
Everyday tasks like walking up a set of stairs can be a daunting and debilitating endeavor for individuals with cystic fibrosis. The progressive, lifelong illness causes thick mucus to build up on the inside of critical organs, most notably the lungs. People who live with cystic fibrosis are...
- Can My Sleeping Habits Influence the Development of Migraines?
Our grandmothers and parents used to insist on a sound sleep of 8 hours in the night. But with the changed lifestyle, use of computers, mobile phones and technology increasingly being used, our sleeping patterns and the duration has changed drastically.Many of the younger generation have opted for...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Parviz Sadooghi DMD 500 Congress St Quincy MA 02169
- Dr. Rebecca Pechenik Elovic DMD 209 harvard street, suite 501 Brookline Ma 02446
- Dr. Joseph Maniscalco DDS 19 Chestnut St Arlington MA 02474
- Dr. Alaaeddin Alwazzan DMD 1 Kneeland St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Arnold Watkin DDS 60 Federal St Boston MA 02110
- Dr. William Charles Heggerick DDS FACP 56 Colpitts Rd Weston MA 02493