Dr. Morton Marye is a psychologist practicing in La Grange, KY. Dr. Marye specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Marye evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Marye because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Morton Marye Other's Practice location
La Grange, KY 40031 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Morton Marye Other | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Morton Marye Other's reviewsWrite Review
- Humor and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our Autism Community is very important to us. At FindaTopDoc, we create and share articles and slideshows about autism, reporting on the latest information, news, breakthroughs and observations that we believe our autism community is seeking. In doing our research, we come across remarkable...
- Founder of The Miracle Project Discusses Autism and the Arts
Elaine couldn't have been more proud when she discovered that one of her long-time students was going to be a guest star on the hit TV show, The Good Doctor. For anyone mentor, it's a wonderful feeling to see students succeed in life - and land something as big as an ABC hit series. What's even more...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Cognitive behavioral therapy, or CBT, is a psychotherapy that is used to dissect the thought process and feelings of an individual. This technique is utilized to understand why people who have a complex thought process and complex feelings, dictate their behavior. This psychotherapeutic method is...
- Dr. Brenda Morris D.M.D. 9824 Linn Staion Road Louisville KY 40223
- Dr. Amy B. Greenamyer PH.D. 714 Lyndon Ln. Louisville KY 40222
- Dr. Richard T. Purvis PSY.D. 2100 Gardiner Ln Louisville KY 40205
- Dr. Muriel Beton Handmaker PHD 120 Meridian Ave Louisville KY 40207
- Mrs. Tammy Lynn Beam M.ED. 7980 New Lagrange Rd Louisville KY 40222
- Ms. Susan G. Leavenworth PH.D. 6450 Dutchmans Pkwy Louisville KY 40205