Dr. Homero Mui is a hospitalist practicing in Vallejo, CA. Dr. Mui specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Mui manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Mui works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Mn Med Sch, Internal Medicine
- University Of Mn Med School
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
Dr. Homero J. Mui MD's Practice location
Vallejo, CA 94589 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Homero J. Mui MD | Hospitalist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Homero J. Mui MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Risk Factors for Obesity
The following triggers and risk factors contribute toward obesity.Genes: Genes possibly affect the amount of fat stored by the body. Genetics influences the efficiency of food being converted into energy, the distribution of fats, and the burning of calories by the body during physical...
- COPD-Focused Telemedicine
What is TelemedicineE-health, or telehealth (other terms for telemedicine), allows doctors who specialize in respiratory health make use of electronic tools and wireless devices to provide primary care consultations with their COPD patients. Through videos, photos, and live chats, referral with...
- Anyone Can Help Breast Cancer Researchers: Here's How
After surviving cancer, many survivors keep on fighting by taking on the roles of patient advocates. An advocate is an individual who defends or supports a cause. In the cancer society, a patient advocate is an individual who supports a cause relating to cancer by increasing awareness of the disease...
- How Does Your Baby Develop During the First Trimester?
When a woman becomes pregnant, her periods stop. Pregnancy starts when the egg that has been released from the ovaries is fertilized by a sperm. It usually lasts about 40 weeks and is divided into three trimesters. The first, second and third months are considered the first trimester of pregnancy....
- What are Natural Treatments for Depression?
There are multiple medications that can successfully treat depression. However, many individuals are interested in taking the natural route, to find natural remedies to cure their depression. There are many alternative therapies that can help to control the symptoms of moderate to severe depression....
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Elizabeth M Mahler M.D. 2450 Ashby Ave Berkeley CA 94705
- Dr. Tricia Yeap M.D. 1220 Rossmoor Pkwy Walnut Creek CA 94595
- Dr. Susan Y. Kao MD 2001 Dwight Way Berkeley CA 94704
- Dr. Scott F Enderby D.O. 2450 Ashby Ave Berkeley CA 94705
- Dr. Matthew H Dahnke M.D. 2450 Ashby Ave Berkeley CA 94705
- Dr. John H Chartier M.D. 2700 Grant St Concord CA 94520