Dr. Helene Cagan is a podiatrist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Cagan is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Cagan diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
- Alliance Value and Core Plans
- Child Health Plus
- City of New York Employees
- DC37 MED-TEAM
- EmblemHealth PPO/EPO (GHI)
- Family Health Plus
- Federal Employees FEDVIP
- Federal Employees FEHB
- Federal Employees High Option HMO
- Federal Employees High Option POS
- Federal Employees Standard Option HMO
- Federal Employees Standard Option POS
- GHI HMO
- GHI PPO/EPO
- Healthy New York EPO
- Healthy New York HMO
- Medical Plan
- Medicare Choice PPO
- National Network
- Network Access
- New York City Transit
- New York City Transit Retirees
- Small Business Advantage Plan
Dr. Helene Carole Cagan DPM's Practice location
New York, NY 10128 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Helene Carole Cagan DPM | Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Helene Carole Cagan DPM's reviewsWrite Review
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
Nearby Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist)s
- Dr. Lauren Grossman DPM 363 Grand Ave Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Dr. Harvey L. Katz DDS 100 William Street New York New York 10038
- Dr. Jeffrey Miller DPM 1117 Rout 46 East Clifton New Jersey 7013
- Dr. Jose L. DeLeon DPM 629 W 185TH ST NEW YORK NY 10033
- Diana Matta 4960 Broadway New York NY 10034
- Dr. Diann G. Anthony DPM 21910 S Conduit Ave Springfield Gardens NY 11413