Dr. Eric Chazen is a pediatrician practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Chazen is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Chazen diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Chazen can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1955
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1955
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Children'S Hosp, Internal Medicine; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, General Practice
- Childrens Hospital
Dr. Eric Chazen MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eric Chazen MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eric Chazen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- How to Prepare for an Adenoidectomy
Adenoidectomy is an operation performed to remove one's adenoids. Most of the time, adenoidectomy is done to children. Although rare, the procedure can be done to adults as well. When do adenoids need to be removed?Due to bacteria, viruses, or allergic reactions, your child might have enlarged...
- Dr. Mohammad F. Fazili MD 2200 Childrens Way Nashville TN 37232
- Lee Anne Faulkner 343 Franklin Rd Brentwood TN 37027
- Dr. Vilmarie J. Tanon MD 330 Wallace Rd Nashville TN 37211
- Dr. Parnell Donahue M.D. 950 Midlothian DR Nashville TN 37027
- Dr. Christopher P Smeltzer M.D. 7640 Highway 70 S Nashville TN 37221
- Miss Rachel Morales Ricafort MD 515 Stone Crest Parkway Smyrna TN 37167