Dr Ralph Highshaw is an experienced Urologist who resides in Anaheim Hills with his wife and son and his Urology practice is based in Southern California. While some people fall into their careers, from ...
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Univ Ca Davis Health System, Urology; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Urology
- University of California College of Medicine 2003
- University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA 1995
Dr. Ralph A Highshaw MD's Practice location
Riverside, CA 92505Get Direction
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL 33542Get Direction
Wesley Chapel, FL 33543Get Direction
Dr. Ralph A Highshaw MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Highshaw
- Blood in Urine: What Doctor Should I Call?
Blood in urine can be sourced to cancerous growths, infections in the urinary and genital system, or kidney stones among other diseases. The level of medical care and specialist intervention is determined by the symptoms that you show. Although it is a sign and not a disease, it should not be...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- Home Remedies to Alleviate the Symptoms of Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are ball-like structures in the urinary system. These stones are formed as a result of the solidification of minerals and acidic materials in the bladder or ureter. The kidneys filter these substances from the blood.Kidney stones are caused by intake of foods that lead to excess...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What's a Micropenis?
A micropenis is a penis that is smaller than an average human penis size. It is smaller than 7 cm or 2.7 inches when erected or smaller than 4 cm or 1.5 inches when flaccid, which is actually two and a half times smaller than the average penis.It affects about 0.6 percent of men, so it is a very...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- Dr. Robert R. Torrey MD345 Terracina Blvd. Redlands California 92373
- Dr. Michael K Louie M.D.101 The City Dr S Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Ivan S. Lee MD10800 Magnolia Ave Riverside CA 92505
- Dr. Franklin M Chu MD489 E 21st St San Bernardino CA 92404
- Dr. Alex G Batta MD7117 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92506
- Dr. Elmer B Pineda M.D.160 E Artesia St Pomona CA 91767