Dr. Patricia Reategui is a Dentist practicing in Fredericksburg, VA. Dr. Reategui specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Louisiana State U. Sch of Med Dentist 2012
Maryland Medical College Federal Dentistry 2011
- Dental Crowns & Bridges
- Dental Impants/implant Supported Dentures/all-on-4
- Dental Periodontal Services
- Dental Restorations (fillings)
- Denture & Partials
- Free Consultations/ 2nd Opinion
- In Office Whitening/Take home
- Pediatric / Children's Dentistry
- Preventive And Diagnostic Care
- Scaling & Root Planing (deep Cleaning)
Dr. Patricia Reategui DDS's Practice location
STAFFORD, VA 22554 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Patricia Reategui DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Patricia Reategui DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reategui
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Joseph P. Fusaro DDS, FAGD 10620 Courthouse Rd Fredericksburg VA 22407
- Sean J. Kim 10861 Tidewater Trail Fredericksburg Virginia 22408
- Dr. Thomas Frank Bierman DDS 6635 Flanders Drive San Diego CA 92121
- Dr. David F Huddle DDS 1995 Jefferson Davis Hwy Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Jamie Johnson DDS 10620 Courthouse Rd Fredericksburg VA 22407
- Richard Livesay DDS 10620 Courthouse Rd Fredericksburg VA 22407