Dr. Ryan Urbas is an internist practicing in Wynnewood, PA. Dr. Urbas specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Urbas provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Ryan Urbas D.O.'s Practice location
Wynnewood, PA 19096 Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ryan Urbas D.O. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ryan Urbas D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Natural Ways to Lower Your Blood Sugar
High blood sugar, also known as hyperglycemia, happens when blood glucose is abnormally high due to your body’s improper use of insulin or when your body cannot produce insulin. It mainly affects people with diabetes. Food intake, sedentary lifestyle, illnesses, and not taking the prescribed...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- What Are the Symptoms of Strep Throat?
Strep throat is the infection of the throat and tonsils by the streptococcus bacteria. Bacterial infections are one of the causes of sore throats and are very common in children and adolescents. The severity of a sore throat depends on the type of streptococcus causing the infection. Moreover, sore...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- Can My Diet Cause Gallstones?
What are gallstones?Gallstones are hard, stone-like crystals found in the gallbladder. The gallbladder is an organ found beneath the liver, particularly on the right side of the abdominal cavity. The pear-shaped organ releases bile into the small intestine to help digest the food we eat. The liver...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- Dr. Paul M. Rutkowski D.O. 575 North River Street Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania 18764
- Dr. Imran Amir MD 3260 Tillman Drive Bensalem Pennsylvania 19020
- Dr. Daniel W. Altman M.D. 188 Fries Mill Road Turnersville New Jersey 8012
- Dr. Donna E. Wilson D.O. 6410 New Jersey Ave Wildwood NJ 8260
- Dr. Sherrylynn Nacario Lee MD 90 Brick Rd Marlton NJ 08053
- Dr. Michael Frost M.D. 10 East 6th Avenue Conshohocken Pennsylvania 19428