Richard Banner is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Honolulu, HI. Banner specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Banner participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- Univ Hi Sch Pub Hlth-Manoa, General Preventive Medicine; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Richard Orland Banner M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Richard Orland Banner M.D. | Preventative Medicine Specialist | Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Richard Orland Banner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Occupational Therapy and Mental Health
Mental disabilities require a radically different approach from physical disabilities. For a fact, they are serious and can harm the individual’s social and mental development, but more importantly, most of them cannot be cured.Which mental health problems are addressed by occupational...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
Nearby Preventative Medicine Specialists
- Dr. Michael Alan Mcgriff M.D. 55 Merchant St. Honolulu HI 96813
- Dr. Joseph C. Hung MD 1275 York Ave New York NY 10065
- Dr. James Read Langworthy MD 1010 S King St Honolulu HI 96814
- Dr. John Sterling Endicott M.D., M.P.H. 438 Uluniu St Kailua HI 96734
- Dr. Christopher Roy Brigham M.D. 59 Baxter Blvd Portland ME 04101
- Dr. Michael Ross Brumage MD, MPH, FACP 1 Jarrett White Rd Tripler Army Medical Center HI 96859