Sandra Sprague is a physical therapist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Sandra Sprague specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Sandra Sprague can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Sandra Sprague will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Sandra Sprague MPT's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94116 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Ms. Sandra Sprague MPT | Physical Therapist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ms. Sandra Sprague MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
Nearby Physical Therapists
- Mindy Sue Marantz PT 1200 Gough St San Francisco CA 94109
- Mrs. Michelle Breitbach P.T. 3468 Mt. Diablo Blvd Lafayette CA 94549
- Ms. Deborah Joan Bowes P.T. 98 Chenery St San Francisco CA 94131
- Ms. Ashley Ferrington DPT, PT 3727 Buchanan St San Francisco CA 94123
- Mr. Luis E Araneda P.T. 901 Campus Dr Daly City CA 94015
- Patricia Tobase PT University Of California At San Francisco San Francisco CA 94143