Dr. Lyman Foster is a Dentist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Foster specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Lyman Colin Foster DDS's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73117 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Lyman Colin Foster DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Lyman Colin Foster DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Julie Storm 1342 S Douglas Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73130
- Dr. Melvin B. Benson D.D.S. 10914 Hefner Pointe Dr Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Jack Maxwell Chinn D.D.S. 20926 South East 29th Street Harrah Oklahoma 73045
- Dr. James R. Yeary DDS 801 Wall St Norman OK 73069
- Dr. John Sinclair D.D.S. 1369 Laskin Rd Virginia Beach VA 23451
- Dr. Tanner Hays D.D.S 1201 N Stonewall Ave Oklahoma City OK 73117