Dr. Courtney Simanowitz is a Chiropractor practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Simanowitz specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Simanowitz seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Courtney M Simanowitz DC's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64114 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Courtney M Simanowitz DC | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Courtney M Simanowitz DC's reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Dr. David Leonard DC 103 South Jefferson Street Raymore Missouri 64083
- William Augello 801 N Mur-Len Rd Suite 103 Olathe KS 66062-1794
- Dr. Lindsey Gallion D.C. 1520 Walnut Street Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Dustin L. Hewitt D.C. 25 Lindsley Dr Morristown New Jersey 07960
- Dr. Corey Piva D.C 1805 North State Route 7 Pleasant Hill Missouri 64080
- Kelsey Linn Stallbaumer D.C. 125 Ne 91st St Kansas City MO 64155