Dr. Lewis Nemes is a psychologist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Nemes specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Nemes evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Nemes because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of New Mexico
- Multiplan PHCS
- Presbyterian Health Plan/Presbyterian Insurance Company
- Choice Care (POS)
- Classic for Kids
- Custom Care (HMO)
- Flex Care (POS)
- My Care (HMO)
- Preferred Care (PPO)
- Premium Assistance for Kids (PAK)
- PresElect (PPO)
- Presbyterian MediCare PPO
- Presbyterian Salud
- Presbyterian Senior Care (HMO)
- Presbyterian State Coverage Insurance (SCI)
- Smart Care (HMO)
- Value Care (HMO)
Dr. Lewis Nemes PHD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87107 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lewis Nemes PHD | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lewis Nemes PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nemes
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- The 8 Traits of a Sociopath
Have you ever known someone who tends to be jittery, gets easily agitated on the slightest matters, seems nervous with certain situations, or may have a violent response towards others in certain cases? You may find yourself concerned that this individual could pose a potential threat to the people...
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- Dr. Julee K. Huggins PSY.D. 3901 Oakmount Dr Se Rio Rancho NM 87124
- Dr. Rene Suzanne Silleroy PH.D. 2741 Indian School Rd Ne Albuquerque NM 87106
- Mr. Craig Alexander Turpin ED.S 5321-A Menaul, Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Alexander J Paret PH.D. 11504 Penfield Ln Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Dr. Robert B Rottschafer PH.D. 377 Mdg/Sghq Kirtland Afb NM 87117
- Dr. Julia Marie Kennedy PSY.D. 3939 San Pedro Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87110