Dr. Patricia Smith is a psychologist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Smith specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Smith evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Smith because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Illinois
- Basic Blue (Traditional)
- Blue Pathway
- BlueAdvantage Entrepreneur HMO
- BlueAdvantage Entrepreneur PPO
- BlueAdvantage HMO
- BlueChoice Pathway
- BlueChoice Select
- BlueChoice Value
- BluePrint HMO
- BluePrint PPO
- BlueValue Advantage
- Community Participating Option
- HMO Illinois
- Medicare Supplement
- SelecTEMP PPO
- SelectBlue Advantage
- Medical Mutual
- Mutual of Omaha
Dr. Patricia A Smith PH.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43221 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Patricia A Smith PH.D. | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Patricia A Smith PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- The Shakespeare Workshop for Kids with Autism
The Shakespeare and Autism project is a collaborative project between the Ohio State University Department of Theatre and the Nisonger Center, a part of Wexner Medical Center. It is made possible through funding by the Office of Outreach and Engagement Impact Grant program, which is an Ohio State...
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- How Jon Stewart Highlighted Autism Awareness
When there was a slight glitch in the segment Jon Stewart had planned, he had no problem improvising in the best way - bringing awareness to autism.Carly's storyCarly Fleischmann is only twenty-two years old. She is nonverbal and has severe autism, but she's already making her dreams come true. Ever...
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- J. Robert Padberg 1570 Fishinger Rd Columbus OH 43221
- Dr. Kara J. Karam PSY.D. 4624 Sawmill Rd Columbus OH 43220
- Dr. Timothy P, Shea PSY.D. 480 Medical Center Drive Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Lynne Roddy Johnston PH.D. 5701 N High Street Columbus OH 43085
- Dr. Marc Gilbert Schramm PSY.D. 3970 Brown Park Dr Hilliard OH 43026
- Dr. Cathy Mcdaniels wilson PH.D. 52 W 5th Ave Columbus OH 43201