Dr. Diane Gans is a psychologist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Gans specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Gans evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Gans because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Diane Elaine Gans M.A.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97214 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Diane Elaine Gans M.A. | Psychologist | Counseling
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Diane Elaine Gans M.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- How to Handle the Most Challenging Autism Behaviors
There will be difficult moments while raising a child with autism that a parent will find hard to deal with. However, there are certain situations that can be resolved with patience and knowledge of autism and how it can affect someone. By understanding what the child is feeling when they are...
- How Music Therapy Benefits Autism
At some point in their lives, most people feel distressed by the way others see them. It’s common for others to see people for surface level qualities rather than who they truly are. This can be amplified while living with a condition such as autism. One of the main challenges that people with...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- How Depression Leads to COPD Medication Non-Adherence
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a progressive disease that still does not have a cure. The World Health Organization predicts that COPD will become the fourth leading cause of death worldwide by 2030. The predominant cause for COPD is tobacco smoking. Most symptoms are irreversible,...
- Gwendoline C. Lander PHD 1100 E DIMOND BLVD ANCHORAGE AK 99515
- Dr. Garen Leeann Weitman PSY.D. 19995 SW Stafford Road West Linn OR 97068
- Dr. Joanna Marie Cullins PSYD. 2621 NE 134TH ST STE 340 VANCOUVER WA 98686
- Christine Genevieve Glenn PHD. 1815 Nw Flanders St Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Laura Beth Schwerin PH.D. 967 Willamette Falls Drive West Linn OR 97068
- Dr. James (jim) Charles Johnson PH.D. 516 Se 71st Ave Portland OR 97215