Dr. Ade Dillon is a physiatrist practicing in Marshfield, WI. Dr. Dillon is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Dillon focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Dillon can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Wv Univ Sch of Med, Morgantown Wv 1978
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Univ Of Mn Affil Hosps, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Univ Hi-J A Burns Sch Med, Orthopedic Surgery; Marshfield Cl/St Joseph Hp, General Surgery; Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Ade R Dillon MD's Practice location
Dr. Ade R Dillon MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Dr. Josephine Meei Ng DO1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Jill Rae Meilahn D.O.1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Mustafa Farooque MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Panna Varia MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Jonathan Charles Reeser MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Mohammad H. Yavari rad MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449