Grace Leung is an acupuncturist practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Leung evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Leung treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Grace Leung's Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11219 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Grace Leung | Acupuncturist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Grace Leung's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Natalie Elizabeth Ramsey MS LAC 23 Beverly Rd West Orange NJ 07052
- Diana Abramchayeva MSTOM 6485 WETHEROLE ST REGO PARK NY 11374
- Dr. Walter Fricke D.AC, L.AC. 193 BELLEVUE AVE MONTCLAIR NJ 07043
- Tatyana Yakovleva 2940 Brighton 5th St Brooklyn NY 11235
- Andrew Pacholyk L.AC 635 Madison Avenue New York NY 10021
- Dr. Richard N. Firshein D.O. 1226 Park Avenue New York New York 10128