Dr. William Preston is a Chiropractor practicing in Sussex, NJ. Dr. Preston specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Preston seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Sherman College of Straight Chiropractic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of New Jersey
Dr. William Preston D.C.'s Practice location
Sussex, NJ 07461 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. William Preston D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. William Preston D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Dr. Mary Jean Negri RN, DC 23 Route 15 Lafayette Township New Jersey 07848
- Dr. Samuel P. Selimo DC 125 Madison Street Boonton New Jersey 07005
- Dr. Jay E Brecker D.C. 2 Mount Prospect Ave Dover NJ 07801
- Dr. Peter Joseph Walsh D.C. 36 DOUGLAS DR TOWACO NJ 07082
- Dr. David Pinkus DC 7 Split Rock Rd Chester NY 10918
- Dr. Calvin Hargis D.C. 40 Maple Ave Warwick NY 10990