Dr. Steven L Bayer MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology307 Boatner Rd Suite 114 Eglin Afb FL, 32542
Dr. Steven Bayer is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Eglin Afb, FL. Dr. Bayer specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Bayer can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Bayer can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Steven L Bayer MD's Practice location
Eglin Afb, FL 32542Get Direction
GADSDEN, AL 35901Get Direction
Dr. Steven L Bayer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bayer
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- Genital Warts - What Will Happen at the Doctor's Office?
If you doubt that you are having signs and symptoms of genital warts or your partner has developed genital warts after sexual contact, seek the doctor’s advice immediately. If you are a woman having genital warts, the first step you should follow is scheduling an appointment with a gynecologist....
- Why You Should Exercise During Pregnancy
Exercise is not only beneficial to pregnant women, but to the baby as well. It is better to talk with your OBGYN before starting an exercise program. There are a lot of exercises that are available and appropriate for each trimester. However, not all pregnant women are advised to exercise. Vigorous...
- Smoking During Pregnancy is Linked to Blood Vessel Damage in Children
A new study published in the journal, Pediatrics, has shown that smoking during pregnancy is associated with increased risk of blood vessel damage in the child. In this study, enrolling 250 children, the body dimensions and lung functioning of the children were measured when they were 4-weeks-old....
- What to Expect During the Second Trimester of Pregnancy
When a woman gets pregnant, there are numerous physical changes that occur in her body. These changes are essential to support fetal development and prepare the body for labor.Most women consider the second trimester as the easiest months during pregnancy. This is their favorite time of their...
- Dr. Glenn M Bankert D.O550 Redstone Ave W Crestview FL 32536
- Dr. Ann Thuy Nguyen M.D.4012 Commons Dr W Destin FL 32541
- Dr. Ellen Jennifer Esses M.D.870 Mack Bayou Rd Santa Rosa Beach FL 32459
- Dr. Tamara Piroska Petrac-halatsis MD5200 Fairview Boulevard Wyoming MN 55092
- Dr. David W. Stoneking DO1005 Mar Walt Drive Fort Walton Beach Florida 32547
- Dr. Donald William Whitaker M.D1703 Lewis Turner Blvd Fort Walton Beach FL 32547