Dr. Lynn Cranmer is a dermatologist practicing in Bakersfield, CA. Dr. Cranmer specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Cranmer diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1966
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1966
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Dermatopathology
- Va Long Beach Hlthcare Sys, Dermatology; Long Beach Mem Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Lynn Cranmer MD's Practice location
Bakersfield, CA 93301 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lynn Cranmer MD | Dermatologist | MOHS-Micrographic Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lynn Cranmer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cranmer
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- Top 10 Common Acne Myths Debunked
Junk Food Causes Acne: Eating junk food like pizza, french fries, burgers, and chocolate doesn’t cause acne to develop. However, studies have shown that the sugary foods can aggravate the existing acne. This means if you want to have your favorite chocolate ice cream, don’t hold back. But if...
- Are Teens 'Dying for a Tan'?
A new survey shows that teenage girls prefer tanning beds and outdoor sunbathing despite repeated warnings that too much exposure may lead to skin cancer. A survey of 3,800 Caucasian girls and women between the age of 14 and 22-years-old, conducted by The American Academy of Dermatology, shows that...
- Is Lidex (Fluocinonide) Cream Really Effective in Treating Skin Infections?
Lidex is a topical steroid cream with the generic name fluocinonide. Glucocorticoids are a type of steroid hormones that are generally involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. They are also known to have anti-inflammatory properties.Lidex belongs to the class of drugs called...
- Is Laser Hair Removal Painful?
What is laser hair removal?Are you sick of using a razor or shaving creams every time you need to go to the beach and wear a bikini or when you are wearing a skirt and want to show off your legs? How about laser hair removal treatment? Laser hair removal is a treatment option based on photo...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- Dr. Ana Amparo Cardenas M.D. 3400 Calloway Dr Bakersfield CA 93312
- Mr. Michael A Macduff MD 2215 G Street Bakersfield CA 93301
- Dr. Victor S Constantine M.D. 5101 Commerce Dr Bakersfield CA 93309
- Dr. David J Elbaum M.D. 2323 16th St Bakersfield CA 93301
- Ferwa Manzer PA-C 5600 CALIFORNIA AVE BAKERSFIELD CA 93309
- Dr. Jeffrey J Crowley M.D. 5101 Commerce Dr Bakersfield CA 93309