Dr. Ali Shah is a Dentist practicing in Hagerstown, MD. Dr. Shah specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Ali R Shah D.D.S.'s Practice location
Hagerstown, MD 21740 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ali R Shah D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ali R Shah D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shah
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- J. Bruce Burley 1115 Mount Aetna Rd Hagerstown MD 21740
- Dr. Phyllis A. Colombaro DDS 1185 Mount Aetna Rd Hagerstown MD 21740
- Dr. Paul Edward Gauthier D.D.S., P. A. 11110 Medical Campus Rd Hagerstown MD 21742
- Dr. Kenneth Craig Barney D.D.S. 101 North Mary Street Hedgesville WV 25427
- Dr. Daniel C Mceowen DDS 11110 Medical Campus Rd Hagerstown MD 21742
- Dr. Thomas M Nussear DDS 40 South Main Street Smithsburg MD 21783