Dr. Heidi Burnett is a speech language pathologist practicing in COLORADO SPRINGS, CO. Dr. Burnett specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Burnett evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Burnett helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Heidi Burnett's Practice location
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80918Get Direction
Mrs. Heidi Burnett's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Stephanie Shea M.S., CCC-SLP7550 ASSISI HTS COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80919
- Miss Michelle E Breen MS CCC-SLP2490 JENNER CT COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80919
- Amy Graham MA, CCC-SLP458 ALL SKY DR COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80921
- Mrs. Julie Budrzysky Williams M.A,, CCC-SLP302 CRESTWOOD DR WOODLAND PARK CO 80863
- Miss Sarah Anne Mccave MA418 S WEBER ST COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80903
- Audrey Veren M.S., CCC-SLP720 N BEAR PAW LN COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80906