Kyopng Kim is an acupuncturist practicing in Sherman Oaks, CA. Dr. Kim evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Kim treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Kyopng T Kim ACUPUNCTURIST's Practice location
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Kyopng T Kim ACUPUNCTURIST | Acupuncturist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Kyopng T Kim ACUPUNCTURIST's reviewsWrite Review
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Dr. Alexandre Yves Hillairet DAOM 2660 E. Main Street Ventura CA 93003
- Pai Hsiang Peng Other 22917 Soledad Canyon Road Santa Clarita CA 91350
- Aleksandra Dianova LAC 5257 Vineland Ave North Hollywood CA 91601
- Zen Tuan 99 S. Chester Ave. Pasadena CA 91106
- Dr. Jerry Lee D.C., L.AC. 1416 El Centro St # 300 South Pasadena CA 91030
- Snohomish Brown LAC, CMT 6360 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048