Dr. Laura Mutchler is an audiologist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Mutchler evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Mutchler takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Laura Coleman Mutchler AU.D.'s Practice location
Memphis, TN 38120 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Laura Coleman Mutchler AU.D. | Audiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Laura Coleman Mutchler AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure means your heart is not able to work as well as it once did.Left-sided congestive failure is a critical condition in which the left side of the heart doesn’t pump blood efficiently. It is unable to meet the body’s metabolic needs,...
- What is Cantaloupe?: Health Benefits and Nutrition Facts
Cantaloupe is a fruit that falls in the melon category. The fruit is a great alternative for high-calorie, sugary snacks. The cantaloupe, otherwise known as muskmelon, is high on pulp and is a super hydrating fruit that is a very rich source of vitamins.The nutrients gamutThe fruit offers a...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- How Antibody Tests Can Detect Celiac Disease in Children
Although celiac disease seems to be genetic, it is not always expressed clinically. Studies who have looked at its genetic predisposition have determined a certain prevalence of the disease in asymptomatic relatives of the patient's first degree and monocyte twins. However, until now the form of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Rebecca Ann Smith AU.D., CCC-A 7675 Wolf River Cir Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Julie Anne Gardino AU.D., CCC-A 7675 Wolf River Cir Germantown TN 38138
- Marva Joan Aven AU.D. 7675 Wolf River Cir Germantown TN 38138
- Larry Eisenman Center M.S. CCC-A 1830 Union Avenue Memphis TN 38104
- Natalie Wyatt AU.D., FAAA, CCC-A 172 W University Pkwy Jackson TN 38305
- Mr. Neil Mark Everingham AUDIOLOGIST 6133 Poplar Pike Memphis TN 38119