Dr. Keith D'amato is a psychologist practicing in Saint Augustine, FL. Dr. D'amato specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. D'amato evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. D'amato because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Florida Blue - Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Florida
- Blue Options Hospital Surgical Plus
- BlueMedicare HMO / BlueMedicare Group HMO
- BlueMedicare PPO / BlueMedicare Group PPO
- BlueMedicare Regional PPO
- BlueMedicare Supplement
- BlueOptions Health & Dental - Health
- BlueSelect Hospital Surgical Plus
- Conversion Opt A, B, & C
- Conversion Opt I, II, III, IV, V
- Cover Florida
- Dimension III & IV
- Direct PPC
- Health Kids BlueCare
- Healthy Kids BlueOptions
- Miami Dade Blue
- MyBasic BlueSelect Network
- MyBasic NetworkBlue
- Temporary Insurance Protection
Dr. Keith Rocky D'amato PH.D.'s Practice location
Saint Augustine, FL 32084 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Keith Rocky D'amato PH.D. | Psychologist | Forensic
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Keith Rocky D'amato PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- Unique Social Clubs for Women On the Spectrum
For people with autism, social activities can be both difficult and stressful. This can often lead to avoidance of such situations, which in turn leads to isolation. As humans are social beings, lack of interaction with other people can leave many feeling depressed.For one young woman with autism,...
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- Micah Johnson- Dallas Cop-Killer Did He Suffer From PTSD
Micah Xavier Johnson, 25 years old from Mesquite, Texas, seemed to be one of America's heroes...an army veteran. With no known ties to terror, no criminal past, and a record as an upstanding member of the U.S. military with a completed tour to Afghanistan, how could it be that this...
- Dr. Judith Fox M.D. 24 Cathedral Pl Saint Augustine FL 32084
- Dr. Nakisha Marie Carrasquillo-richardson L. P. 1301 PLANTATION ISLAND DR S ST AUGUSTINE FL 32080
- Dr. Kasaundra Leigh Kruer PSYD 156 OCEAN CAY BLVD ST AUGUSTINE FL 32080
- Mr. Peter S. Larkin M.A. 126 Colechester Ln Palm Coast FL 32137
- Mrs. Sharon Lee Schulman PSYCHOLOGIST 1100 S Ponce De Leon Blvd Saint Augustine FL 32084
- Dr. Sherry Vossler Risch PH.D 2120 Us 1 South Saint Augustine FL 32086