Dr. Ramya Kamath is a pediatric dentist practicing in Saint Peters, MO. Dr. Kamath specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Kamath takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
- Functional genomic analysis of C. elegans chromosome I by systematic RNA interference.
- Roles for 147 embryonic lethal genes on C.elegans chromosome I identified by RNA interference and video microscopy.
- Genome-wide RNAi identifies p53-dependent and -independent regulators of germ cell apoptosis in C. elegans.
- Growth of yeast colonies on solid media.
- Mutational and structural analysis of the lectin activity in binding domain 2 of ricin B chain.
Dr. Ramya Shyamala Kamath D.D.S.'s Practice location
Saint Peters, MO 63376Get Direction
KEIZER, OR 97303Get Direction
Dr. Ramya Shyamala Kamath D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Low FODMAP Diet: Stages and Foods To Eat
FODMAPs are naturally found sugar alcohols which are formed by a short chain of carbohydrates. Due to this, their complete absorption does not take place in the small intestine. The acronym is explained by the co-creator Sue Shepard as:...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Dr. Daniel Charles Stoeckel D.D.S.1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Mrs. Emily Margaret price Brown DDS3555 SUNSET OFFICE DR SAINT LOUIS MO 63127
- Dr. Mark Alan Fernandez D.D.S.3555 SUNSET OFFICE DR SAINT LOUIS MO 63127
- Dr. Tawana Kieshawn Ware DDS11709 Old Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. William G Albrecht D.D.S.3555 SUNSET OFFICE DR SAINT LOUIS MO 63127
- Dr. Craig Stephen Hollander D.D.S.3555 SUNSET OFFICE DR SAINT LOUIS MO 63127