Dr. Harvey Garcia is a Chiropractor practicing in Anderson, SC. Dr. Garcia specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Garcia seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Sherman College of Straight Chiropractic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Multiplan PHCS
Dr. Harvey Garcia D.C.'s Practice location
Anderson, SC 29621 Get Direction
ANDERSON, SC 29621 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Harvey Garcia D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Harvey Garcia D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Mr. Stephen Wayne Nichols DC 166 Athens St Hartwell GA 30643
- Dr. Joseph Kevin Broome D.C. 110 Miracle Mile Dr Anderson SC 29621
- Dr. Nicholas James Winkler D.C. 1517 N Fant St Anderson SC 29621
- Dr. Emily Parham D.C. 10 Financial Blvd Anderson SC 29621
- Carl Max Dixon D.C. 1500 Whitehall Rd Anderson SC 29625
- Dr. Rhonda K Lisowe DC 2702 N MAIN ST ANDERSON SC 29621