Dr. Dennis Lee is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Lee specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Lee tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Yale Univ Sch of Med, New Haven Ct 1999
Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medic 1970
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1970
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Boston Medical Center, Dermatology
- Wilford Hall Med Center Aetc
Dennis Rod Lee's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
Dennis Rod Lee's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- Dr. Gerald Q. Greenfield M.D.5282 Medical Drive San Antonio Texas 78229
- Howard Jay Hassell8255 Fredericksburg Road San Antonio Texas 78229
- Stephen Edward EarleP.O. Box 33577 San Antonio Texas 78265
- Dr. Michael W. Hennessy M.D.3409 Worth Street Tower Dallas Texas 75246
- Dr. Steven J. Cyr MD21 Spurs Lane San Antonio Texas 78240
- Dr. Cezar Sandu M.D.1120 West Campbell Road Richardson Texas 75080