Dr. Vincent Cappelluzzo is a general surgeon practicing in Pike Road, AL. Dr. Cappelluzzo specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Cappelluzzo provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Tufts University School of Medicine 1951
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1951
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, General Surgery; Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Vincent Pompeo Cappelluzzo M.D.'s Practice location
Pike Road, AL 36064 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Vincent Pompeo Cappelluzzo M.D. | Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Vincent Pompeo Cappelluzzo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- What to Expect After Gallbladder Surgery
The Gallbladder is a small, pear-shaped organ that is located below the liver. It is found on the right side of the abdomen. Its primary function is to take and store the fluid that is released from the liver to help in digestion (bile). The surgical procedure that is used to extract a damaged...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk for Appendicitis?
Many people pay little to no attention to the appendix. In fact, the appendix is probably the least studied organ in the body. The case can be confirmed by the fact that even in today’s highly advanced doctors and scientists, they still do not know the exact role of the appendix.The Role and...
- Dr. Steven P Medeiros D.O. 104 Wall St Poteau OK 74953
- Dr. Daniel Martin Daly M.D. 2055 E South Blvd Montgomery AL 36116
- Dr. Reza David Seirafi MD FACS 7201 Copperfield Dr Montgomery AL 36117
- Mr. Parham Mora M.D. 645 Mcqueen Smith Rd N Prattville AL 36066
- Dr. Randall G Cook M.D. 1722 Pine Street Montgomery AL 36106
- Dr. Edward N Foxhall MD 4224 Carmichael Ct N Montgomery AL 36106