Dr. Chander Kapasi is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Dedham, MA. Dr. Kapasi specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Kapasi can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Kapasi can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Lady Hardinge Medical College
Albany Medical College - Union University 1966
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
Dr. Chander M Kapasi M.D., M.P.H.'s Practice location
Dedham, MA 02026Get Direction
Dr. Chander M Kapasi M.D., M.P.H.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Risk of Multiple Sclerosis Reduced by Breast-Feeding, Study Suggests
Women are twice as likely as men to develop Multiple Sclerosis in their lifetime, and recent studies have been focused on discovering links, if they exist, between MS and motherhood. The relationship between women and MS has become increasingly complicated as fluctuations in risk have been...
- What Specialist Treats Vaginitis?
Vaginitis is a common infection that causes irritation to the vulva or vagina. Almost all women develop vaginitis at some point in their lives. At times, the infection occurs as a result of a yeast infection, among other triggers. Mostly, vaginitis and yeast infections occur more than one time in a...
- A More Accurate Measure of Obesity
According to a new study, many people who are listed as overweight as per their body mass index (BMI) scores may actually be classified as obese. “BMI along with the measures of the hormone leptin is a better way to measure obese people, especially those who are at increased risk of diabetes,...
- Chemotherapy for Cervical Cancer
What is chemotherapy?Chemotherapy is a form of cancer treatment that uses medicine to kill the cancer cells. The cancer cells are being damaged and killed so that they will not be able to reproduce and spread. It is usually used if there is a risk that cancer will spread or when it has already...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- Why We Can’t Treat All Ovarian Cancer the Same Way
Over the last three decades, ovarian cancer survival rates have seen very little improvement. The current five-year survival rate for ovarian cancer is 43%, a low percentage that is a result of the fact that this type of cancer is difficult to detect and often goes undiagnosed until it has reached...
- Dr. Ruth C Fretts MD230 WORCESTER ST WELLESLEY MA 02481
- Dr. Diana Rodriguez M.D.736 Cambridge St Brighton MA 02135
- Dr. Anjan K Chaudhury M.D.1180 Beacon street Brookline Ma 02446
- Dr. Juan Pablo Richiusa M.D.260 Cochituate Road Framingham Massachusetts 01701
- Dr. Lekha S. Hota MD725 Concord Avenue Cambridge Massachusetts 02138
- Dr. Alison E. Zimon M.D.300 BOYLSTON STREET NEWTON CORNER MA 02459