Dr. Richard Cambareri is an oncologist practicing in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Cambareri specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Cambareri manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
- MIC Choice
- MIC Elect
- MIC Essential
- Medica AccessAbility Solution [Minnesota Special Needs Basic Care (SNBC)]
- Medica Choice Care (Medical Assistance)
- Medica Choice Passport
- Medica Choice Self-Insured (MSI)
- Medica ChoiceCare [Minnesota Senior Care (MSC) Plus]
- Medica DUAL Solutions (MSHO product)
- Medica Dual Solution [Minnesota Senior Health Care Options (MSHO)]
- Medica Elect
- Medica Encore
- Medica Essential
- Medica Essential Self-Insured
- Medica Focus
- Medica Group Prime Solution
- Medica Health Plans of WI Choice (MHPW)
- Medica Health Plans of WI Elect (MHPW)
- Medica Health Plans of WI Essential (MHPW)
- Medica Premier
- Medica Premier Self-Insured
- Medica Prime Solution
- Medica Select Solution
- Medica Solo
- Medica Symphony
- Medica Symphony for HSA
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Patient Choice Insights
- Select Care
Dr. Richard J Cambareri MD's Practice location
Charlottesville, VA 22908 Get Direction
SHELBY, NC 28150 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Richard J Cambareri MD | Oncologist | Medical Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Richard J Cambareri MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cambareri
- The "Pap Flap" Reconstructive Option for Breast Cancer
For many with breast cancer, surgery to remove the breast is lifesaving. However, that does not mean it comes without its intense difficulties - both emotionally and physically. Many women opt to reconstruct the breast, but unfortunately some cannot use implants. "The Pap Flap" is a surgical...
- Does One Factor Double Death Risk from Breast Cancer?
Researchers from Sweden look to identify whether certain risk factors present an increased long-term risk of death from breast cancer. Read on to learn more.The risk of developing breast cancer increases with age, as it tends to develop in women between the ages of 50-69. However, there are also...
- How One Woman Used Her Birthday to Raise Awareness for Ovarian Cancer
On September 10, 2017 the Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope took place at Royal Roads University in Colwood, England. One woman made it her mission to gain support for the cause on her birthday. Kathleen Ward of Victoria shared her own personal story in the hopes that she would get more residents...
- Woman Diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer at 11, Now 23, Sings at Local Fundraiser
When people think of cancer, people think of a disease associated with aging. But sometimes, tragedy strikes the younger generations as well. When a child has cancer, it is a much different ballgame. These patients haven't had a full life to live yet. They haven't had a chance to start their own...
- Holistic Treatments for Lung Cancer
Lung CancerThere are two main groups of primary lung cancer: small cell lung cancer (SCLC) and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). These two main groups are based on the way the tumors grow and spread. Lung cancer has the highest rate of death of all cancers in the US. The main causes of lung cancer...
- Oscar Winner Kathy Bates Talks About Learning she had Ovarian and Breast Cancer
Breast and ovarian cancer are serious diseases that can affect any woman. Both can be terrifying to have, and no woman wants to hear those dreaded words from her doctor.Cancer is responsible for millions of deaths every year, and though modern medicine has come a long way to treat this disease,...
- Dr. Stephen H. Culp M.D. 1045 Autumn Hill Court Crozet VA 22932
- Dr. Christiana M. Brenin M.D. 4 Hospital Dr Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Tamila L. Kindwall- keller M.D. 1240 Lee St Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Lamia Boric M.D. 5131 S COTTONWOOD ST STE L2 MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. Paula M. Fracasso MD 2nd Hospital Dr Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Thao P Dang MD 4 Hospital Dr Charlottesville VA 22908