Dr. Richard J Cambareri MD
Oncologist | Medical OncologyUva Hospital Lee Street, 2nd Floo Charlottesville VA, 22908
Dr. Richard Cambareri is an oncologist practicing in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Cambareri specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Cambareri manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Dr. Richard J Cambareri MD's Practice location
Charlottesville, VA 22908Get Direction
SHELBY, NC 28150Get Direction
Dr. Richard J Cambareri MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cambareri
- Holistic Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
Alternative medicines for the treatment of multiple myeloma have not been discovered. However, they can assist you in managing the side effects from myeloma treatment and myeloma itself.You should consult your doctor on the following options:...
- Navigating Breast Cancer Without Health Insurance
In early September of 2017, Julia Louis-Dreyfus celebrated a lifetime career achievement by breaking the record for the most Emmy Awards won by a performer for a single role. For six consecutive seasons, she won the best “lead actress in a comedy” award for her work in “Veep,” an HBO...
- Risk-Reduction Mastectomy for those with Ovarian Cancer
A risk-reducing mastectomy is a type of surgical procedure that involves the removal of a woman’s breasts when there is an increased risk of developing breast cancer, yet there is no sign of breast cancer. Any woman who has had breast cancer is considered at high-risk of developing breast cancer...
- Blogging Her Way Through Lymphoma - A 22 Year Old’s Way to Cope
In May of 2016, Katie DeMasi graduated from the University of Delaware with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing. The young woman already had a job lined up as a registered nurse at NYU Langone Medical Center in New York City. She had picked out her scrubs and spent a few of her summer days...
- New Cancer Therapy Shows Promise to Treat a Rare Type of Lymphoma
A new treatment for cancer, called checkpoint inhibitors, are showing promise with several types of cancer, including a rare type of lymphoma, called gray zone lymphoma.Immune checkpoint inhibitors are drugs produced by pharmaceutical companies that are often made of antibodies. Researchers are...
- How to Manage Privacy When Discussing a Breast Cancer Diagnosis
When someone is sick, most of the time they just want rest and care from loved ones. It's great to feel supported when you're not feeling well. This is very simple when it comes to having a cold, or something as common as a migraine. When the word cancer comes into the picture, everything...
- Dr. Stephen H. Culp M.D.2 Hospital Dr Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Christiana M. Brenin M.D.1240 LEE ST CHARLOTTESVILLE VA 22908
- Dr. Thao P Dang MD4 Hospital Dr Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Ryan D. Gentzler M.D.1240 LEE ST CHARLOTTESVILLE VA 22908
- Dr. Paula M. Fracasso MDHospital Drive Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Tamila L. Kindwall- keller M.D.1240 Lee St Charlottesville VA 22908