Dr. Lesley Hauser is a Dentist practicing in East Alton, IL. Dr. Hauser specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Lesley R. Hauser DDS's Practice location
East Alton, IL 62024 Get Direction
SILVER CITY, NM 88061 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lesley R. Hauser DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lesley R. Hauser DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dr. David E. Wagner DMD 5992 Howdershell Rd Hazelwood MO 63042
- Sam E. Cigno 12000 Bellefontaine Rd Saint Louis MO 63138
- Mrs. Carol Dee Henley DDS 5471 Dr. Martin Luther King Drive Saint Louis MO 63112
- Dr. Jeffrey V. Noll D.D.S. 114 North Kansas Street Edwardsville Illinois 62025
- John R. Landgraf D.M.D 504 N New Florissant Rd Florissant MO 63031
- Dr. Paul Sandford Herrin D.D.S. 395 Derhake Rd Florissant MO 63031