Dr. Luke Linscott practices Pediatric Radiology in Saint Louis, MO. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Linscott has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
- Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology 2012
- Pediatric Radiology, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, , Pediatric Neuroradiology, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, 2014. 2013
Luke Linscott MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
CINCINNATI, OH 45229Get Direction
Luke Linscott MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Does Coffee Affect Your Health?
Coffee is often a common remedy for hangovers, all-nighters, and drowsiness. Many people believe that coffee is does not benefit an individual's health, and one should avoid drinking it frequently. Yet, most studies reveal that the benefits outweigh the risks for individual's that consume coffee...
- Understanding the Relationship Between Constipation and Parkinson’s
As technology progresses, understanding about the intensive dialogue between the gut and the brain is also getting better. It is now understood that if things go wrong with this exchange, it is terrible for both of them. Changes in the activity of the gut may worsen the functioning of the brain,...
- A Guide to Surviving the First Year of Nursing
There are really no ways to describe all those feelings that a newly graduated nurse can feel. From the pride of successfully reaching a goal to the excitement of landing that first nursing job and finally, the nervous jitters that come along with treating a patient for the first time as a...
- New Genetic Markers for Lupus Identified in Multi-Ethnic Study
Lupus is an autoimmune disease that has struck an estimated 2 million Americans according to the Lupus Foundation of America. Around the world, lupus has already struck a total of 5 million people, and 90% of them are all women commonly between 15 to 45. Lupus has the chance to be life threatening...
- How to Avoid Dark Circles Under Your Eyes
Whether you are beauty conscious or not, dark circles under your eyes is a concern. These dark marks are sure to take away the fresh look from the face. It may even make you look ill. One of the most common causes of darkness under the eyes is the presence of excessive fluid beneath the soft skin...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Dr. Steven Don MD510 S Kingshighway Blvd Saint Louis MO 63110
- Jennifer Lynn Nicholas MD2300 Children's Plaza, No. 9 Chicago IL 60614
- Karen Caudill MD1465 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104
- Dr. Marilyn J Siegel MD510 S Kingshighway Blvd Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Katrina Samuels Hughes MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Gregory Launius MD1465 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104