Dr. Luke Linscott practices Pediatric Radiology in Saint Louis, MO. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Linscott has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
- Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology 2012
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Pediatric Radiology, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, , Pediatric Neuroradiology, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, 2014. 2013
Dr. Luke Linscott MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110 Get Direction
CINCINNATI, OH 45229 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Luke Linscott MD | Radiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Radiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Luke Linscott MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Dengue Fever Contagious?
Dengue fever is not contagious, and it cannot be spread from human to human or from animal to human by direct contact. It is not an airborne disease that infects you by inhaling polluted air. It is not a water-borne disease that can infect you by drinking contaminated water....
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Diabetic Ketoacidosis?
An OverviewDiabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) is considered to be one of the most severe metabolic imbalance associated with type 1 diabetes mellitus. Type 1 diabetes mellitus is also known as insulin dependent diabetes mellitus, wherein a patient depends upon external sources of insulin as its body is...
- Alternative Treatments for Lung Cancer
Lung cancer, also known as lung carcinoma is characterized by a malignant lung tumor caused by an uncontrolled growth of cells in tissues of the lungs. There are two main types of lung cancers-small cell lung cancer and non-small cell lung cancer. It is widely known that lung cancer is the most...
- Do Fiber and Water Prevent Diverticulitis?
Have you ever experienced an episode of diverticulitis? It's certainly an unpleasant experience. It does not matter whether you are one of those that has not experienced it or one of those that has had a bad case of diverticulitis; you definitely don’t want to experience it anytime soon. Luckily...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
Nearby Radiologist (Pediatric)s
- Dr. Steven Don MD 510 S Kingshighway Blvd Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Kartikeya Prakash Kantawala MD 510 S Kingshighway Blvd Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Thomas Arnold Applewhite M.D. 615 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Lance E. Reinsmith M.D. 510 S Kingshighway Blvd Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Matthew E Christy M.D. 3264 N EVERGREEN DR NE GRAND RAPIDS MI 49525
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Nicholas MD 2300 Childrens Plaza Chicago IL 60614