Dr. Deborah Carroll is a pathologist practicing in Pomona, NY. Dr. Carroll is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Carroll can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Carroll may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1986
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Cytopathology; Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Overlook Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Deborah J Carroll MD's Practice location
Pomona, NY 10970 Get Direction
SUFFERN, NY 10901 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Deborah J Carroll MD | Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Deborah J Carroll MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Dr. Yvette Tanhehco M.D. Unit 3-3 Woolwich New South Wales 07631
- Dr. Jessica M Bonifate D.D.S 1 Pondfield Rd Bronxville NY 10708
- Dr. Mary Lachman M.D. 200 Watson Blvd Stratford CT 06615
- Dr. Robert J Defalco DDS 50 E. Main Street Little Falls NJ 07424
- Dr. Michael J Bookbinder M.D. 210 Westchester Ave West Harrison NY 10604
- Dr. Tingliang Shen M.D. 132 Kenilworth Rd Ridgewood NJ 07450