Dr. Margaret Steinhoff MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology101 Dudley St Providence RI, 02905
Margaret M. Steinhoff, MD is director of the Division of Women's Surgical Pathology at Women & Infants Hospital. This division is responsible for diagnostic interpretation of outpatient biopsies and ... ...
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1983
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Washington University School of Medicine, St.Louis, MO
Dr. Margaret Steinhoff MD's Practice location
Providence, RI 02905Get Direction
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Dr. Diana Treaba M.D.593 Eddy Street Providence Rhode Island 02903
- Dr. Jila Khorsand M.D.825 Chalkstone Ave Providence RI 02908
- Dr. Mirela Stancu M.D.825 Chalkstone Ave Providence RI 02908
- Dr. William Dwayne Lawrence MD101 Dudley St Providence RI 02905
- Dr. Julieta E Barroeta MD101 Dudley St Providence RI 02905
- Dr. Michael J Misialek MD115 Cass Ave Woonsocket RI 02895