Dr. Dana Udall-weiner is a psychologist practicing in Santa Fe, NM. Dr. Udall-weiner specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Udall-weiner evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Udall-weiner because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Presbyterian Health Plan/Presbyterian Insurance Company
- Choice Care (POS)
- Classic for Kids
- Custom Care (HMO)
- Flex Care (POS)
- My Care (HMO)
- Preferred Care (PPO)
- Premium Assistance for Kids (PAK)
- PresElect (PPO)
- Presbyterian MediCare PPO
- Presbyterian Salud
- Presbyterian Senior Care (HMO)
- Presbyterian State Coverage Insurance (SCI)
- Smart Care (HMO)
- Value Care (HMO)
Dr. Dana Michelle Udall-weiner PHD's Practice location
Santa Fe, NM 87505 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Dana Michelle Udall-weiner PHD | Psychologist | Counseling
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Dana Michelle Udall-weiner PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Adrenal Fatigue?
Adrenal fatigue is the name given to a broad spectrum of non-specific symptoms, including fatigue, nervousness, anxiety, and digestive problems. The condition is not a medical diagnosis and the term is not medically accepted. In general, it refers to the theory that these symptoms are caused by poor...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- William Player 1925 Aspen Dr Santa Fe New Mexico 87505
- Diane R. Thompson 1073 Encantado Drive Santa Fe New Mexico 87501
- Dr. Carolyn S Mcginnis PHD 415 Se 13th St Grand Rapids MN 55744
- Dr. Barbara Ann Carter PH.D. 24 Condesa Rd Santa Fe NM 87508
- Dr. Caroline B Williams PH.D., M.P. 11 Calle Medico Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Susan B Cave PHD 2213 Brothers Rd Santa Fe NM 87505