Dr. Paula Elliott is an anesthesiologist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Elliott ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Elliott also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 1995
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology; Children'S Hsp-Pittsburgh, Flexible Or Transitional Year; Univ Hlth Ctr Of Pittsburgh, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Paula Jean Elliott M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30308 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Paula Jean Elliott M.D. | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Paula Jean Elliott M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Early Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease with many unpredictable symptoms. The type of symptoms and their intensity vary from one person to another. Some people will have only mild symptoms while some may have serious ones including paralysis, vision loss, and diminished brain function. One of...
- What is IBS with Constipation?
IBS with constipation (IBS-C) refers to an abdominal pain or disturbance associated with constipation. The signs and symptoms of IBS-C are long-lasting and keeps on recurring. The suffering from this disorder comes with hard and lumpy stools or watery stools at times. Constipation is a severe...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Cinnamon Sullivan M.D. 1364 Clifton Rd NE Atlanta Georgia 30322
- Dr. Thien Steven Quach MD 2392 Leisure Lake Drive Dunwoody Georgia 30338
- Dr. Dennis Doherty D.O. 1050 Crown Pointe Pkwy Atlanta GA 30338
- Dr. Vinaya K. Puppala M.D. 939 Bob Arnold Blvd Lithia Springs GA 30122
- Dr. David John Rosenfeld M.D. 5303 Adams St Covington GA 30014
- Dr. Steven Mark Helfman M.D. Patient Centered Primary Care Atlanta GA 30322