Dr. Eric Johnson is a psychologist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Johnson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Johnson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Johnson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Multiplan PHCS
Dr. Eric W Johnson PSY.D.'s Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15213 Get Direction
SURPRISE, AZ 85374 Get Direction
Pittsburgh, PA 15213 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eric W Johnson PSY.D. | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eric W Johnson PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- Music Can Prevent Chronic Stress
Stress is inevitable in life; however, it is less manageable if an individual experiences chronic stress on a daily basis for an extended period of time. Stress triggers a series of reactions that initiate the stress response in cells throughout an individual's body. Commonly, if stress persists for...
- Reducing Anxiety with Exercise
People who have chronic diseases, like heart conditions and arthritis may benefit from exercising, according to a study published in, Archives of Internal Medicine. Exercise may help to relieve anxiety and improve the quality of life in these people. Results of this study add to the growing body of...
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- Signs of Depression
Typically, you may encounter feelings of sadness and these feelings normally subside over time so your normal routine can ensue. However, in some circumstances these feelings of frustration and sadness persist longer than expected, and it may affect the activities of your everyday life.The mental...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. Tamra Greenberg PH.D. 2581 WASHINGTON RD. Pittsburgh PA 15241
- Ryan P.J. Stocker PSY.D. 135 CUMBERLAND RD STE 108 PITTSBURGH PA 15237
- Mark Webb 1 Williamsburg Pl Warrendale PA 15086
- Dr. David V. Orbison PH.D. 258 42nd Street Pittsburgh PA 15201
- Dr. Robert M. Wilson PH D 2121 Noblestown Rd Pittsburgh PA 15205
- Dr. Pascual Chen PSY.D. 570 Elmont Rd Elmont NY 11003