Dr. Robert Weston is a Dentist practicing in Orwigsburg, PA. Dr. Weston specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Monorail cameras.
- Optical filters.
- A PHOTOMETRIC EYEPIECE FOR EXPOSURE ESTIMATION IN PHOTOMICROGRAPHY.
- Inflammatory cell infiltration after endothelin-1-induced cerebral ischemia: histochemical and myeloperoxidase correlation with temporal changes in brain injury.
- Design and assessment of a potent sodium channel blocking derivative of mexiletine for minimizing experimental neuropathic pain in several rat models.
- Targeting oxidative stress injury after ischemic stroke in conscious rats: limited benefits with apocynin highlight the need to incorporate long term recovery.
- NADPH oxidase and angiogenesis following endothelin-1 induced stroke in rats: role for nox2 in brain repair.
Robert Morris Weston D.D.S.'s Practice location
Orwigsburg, PA 17961Get Direction
Robert Morris Weston D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Dr. Michael B Balthaser D.M.D.7175 Bernville Rd. Bernville PA 19506
- Dr. Joseph Dominic Chipriano DMD2000 W Market St Pottsville PA 17901
- Dr. Stephanie Claire Berg D.M.D7175 Bernville Rd. Bernville PA 19506
- Dr. William R Epes DDS404 W Main St Kutztown PA 19530
- Dr. Jack Aughenbaugh D.D.S.1144 E Main St Hegins PA 17938
- Dr. William J Messersmith D.M.D.162a Trexler Ave Kutztown PA 19530