Dr. Allen Finley is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Martinez, CA. Dr. Finley specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1970
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Gastroenterology; Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics; Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, Pediatrics; Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics
- Calif-Moffitt Hosp
Dr. Allen J. Finley MD's Practice location
Martinez, CA 94553Get Direction
Dr. Allen J. Finley MD's reviewsWrite Review
- New Harvard and MassGeneral Study Will Explore Celiac Development
Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital are currently recruiting 250 infants to participate in their new study that plans to look at the various factors that affect celiac disease's development. For more information or to participate, visit www.cdgemm.org.There have been a...
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- Studies Find that Avoiding Cow's Milk-Based Formula Does Not Reduce Celiac Risk
Food allergies are considered normal in modern society especially among children and infants, yet there are instances in which an individual can have a serious issue with consuming certain food products. These reactions are not always considered allergic reactions, and they can leave an individual...
- How Long Can Gastroenteritis Last?
How long can gastroenteritis last?Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and sometimes back pain. It is caused by germs and bacteria from poorly cooked food and contaminated water. You can also get it from food poisoning. The condition does not warrant...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Probiotics May Not Relieve Constipation in Children
According to a new study published in the journal, Pediatrics, probiotics may not improve constipation in children more than any other dairy product that does not contain probiotics. This is different from the effect of probiotics in adults where it is supposed to give good relief from...
- Dr. Rebecca Naomi Cherry M.D.3020 Childrens Way San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Sabina A Ali MD1935 Motor St Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Paul Harmatz MD747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Fadi George Haddad M.D.1455 Montego Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Robert J Rothbaum M.D.1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Edward J. Rich MD280 W Macarthur Blvd Oakland CA 94611