Dr. Allen Finley is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Martinez, CA. Dr. Finley specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1970
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Gastroenterology; Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics; Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, Pediatrics; Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics
- Calif-Moffitt Hosp
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
Dr. Allen J. Finley MD's Practice location
Martinez, CA 94553 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Allen J. Finley MD | Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Allen J. Finley MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The History of Celiac Disease
What is celiac disease?A gluten-free diet is a must for people with celiac disease, which is an autoimmune disorder that can get triggered by gluten. Gluten is a protein that is usually found in foods such as wheat, rye, and barley. When people with celiac disease ingest this protein, damage to the...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Celiac Disease Patients No Longer Considered High-Risk for Cancer
How celiac disease can affect the bodyThere have been numerous studies that were conducted to show the effects that celiac disease might or might not have in relation to the body. This particular one has looked into patients for a span of ten years, measuring how different conditions developed...
- Orange Poop: A Sign of Celiac Disease?
Children play what they like wherever they want. Likewise, they are known to eat anything that they can get their hands on. Kids are known to possess such curious, impulsive, and playful traits, which can be tolerated by most. Yet, when they feel unwell, things are never okay; like this one instance...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
Nearby Gastroenterologist (Pediatric)s
- Dr. Rebecca Naomi Cherry M.D. 3020 Childrens Way San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Elizabeth Ellen Gleghorn M.D. 747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Sabina A Ali MD 1935 Motor St Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Paul Harmatz MD 747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Fadi George Haddad M.D. 1455 Montego Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Edward J. Rich MD 280 W MacArthur Blvd Oakland CA 94611