Dr. Dia Dodson-hardeman is a Chiropractor practicing in Longview, TX. Dr. Dodson-hardeman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Dodson-hardeman seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Texas
- Blue Pathway
- BlueChoice PPO Plan
- BlueChoice Solutions/Blue Precision
- BlueEdge (HSA)
- Consumer Choice HMO Plan
- Consumer Choice PPO Plan
- Davis Vision
- HMO Blue Texas
- Medicare Supplement
- PPO Select Blue Advantage Series III
- PPO Select Choice Series III
- PPO Select Saver Series III
- SelecTEMP PPO
- Star Medicaid
Dr. Dia Gaybrielle Dodson-hardeman D.C.'s Practice location
Longview, TX 75605 Get Direction
Pittsburg, TX 75686 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Dia Gaybrielle Dodson-hardeman D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Dia Gaybrielle Dodson-hardeman D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Dr. John Raymond Baker DC 1420 Mccann Rd Longview TX 75601
- Dr. George Albert Berry D.C. 1121 Evergreen St Longview TX 75604
- Erik Malone D.C. 1201 N 6TH ST LONGVIEW TX 75601
- Dr. Ashley Mayes D.C. 434 E Loop 281 Longview TX 75605
- Dr. Joe E Hugghins D.C. 1011 W Loop 281 Longview TX 75604
- Dr. Thomas Jeffrey Maples D.C. 709 Pine Tree Rd Longview TX 75604