Dr. Eric Janigian is an anesthesiologist practicing in Ventura, CA. Dr. Janigian ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Janigian also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1986
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- L a Co Usc Med Center
- BMC HealthNet Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Health Net
- Advantage Platinum HMO/POS
- Advantage Platinum Insurance PPO
- Advantage Platinum Medprime HMO/POS
- Blue & Gold HMO
- CA SHP Access for Infants and Mothers
- CA SHP Healthy Families
- CA SHP Healthy Kids EPO
- CA SHP Healthy Kids HMO
- CA SHP Medi-Cal
- CT Medicare Programs
- County of San Bernadino
- Edison Internationl - SCE
- Elect Open Access - Silver Network
- Elect, Elect Open Access & Select - POS
- FEHB - Arizona
- FEHB - California
- HMO - Bronze Network
- HMO - Bronze Network Medicare COB
- HMO - Group & Salud HMO Plus
- HMO - Individual
- HMO - Medicare COB
- HMO - Optimizer HRA
- HMO - Silver Network
- Healthy Heart Plan 1 &Ruby Plan 1 (HMO)
- Medicare Advantage (HMO) - Salud
- Medicare Private Fee-For-Service
- Mental Health Network (MHN)
- NJ Medicaid Healthy Options
- National PPO - First Health
- Options Plus - Violet (PPO)
- POS Medicare COB
- PPO & PPO Plus
- PPO Choice 30
- PPO Choice Saver Select
- Pacific Gas and Electric
- Premier Network
- Primary EPO
- Saint Mary's College
- Salud EPO/PPO
- Salud HMO y mas
- Seniority Plus Amber CHF (HMO)
- Seniority Plus Amber I & Amber II (HMO)
- Seniority Plus/Medicare Advantage (HMO)
- Silver Network Medicare COB
- Stanford PPO
- Stanford University (Cardinal Care)
- The Home Depot
- Verizon Communications, CA
Dr. Eric Janigian M.D.'s Practice location
Ventura, CA 93003 Get Direction
VENTURA, CA 93003 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eric Janigian M.D. | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eric Janigian M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Janigian
- What Is Valerian Root?
What is valerian root?Valerian is a type of flowering plant and its roots are used as an herbal remedy when dried. Valerian root is used as an alternative medicine to aid in the treatment of insomnia. Other uses of valerian root include treatment for stress, anxiety, depression, epilepsy, tremors,...
- What are the Signs That Differentiate Between a Melanoma and a Mole?
Melanoma is a condition that is often associated with cancer of the skin. However, it need not always be the case. This condition usually starts with melanocytes, the cells responsible for the production of the melanin pigment in the body which adds color to the skin, hair and eyes. The melanocytes...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Robert D. Frey M.D. 1752 S Victoria Ave Ventura CA 93003
- Dr. Jon P. Belleville M.D. 1600 N Rose Ave Oxnard CA 93030
- Dr. Joseph Angelo Cabaret MD 1100 Paseo Camarillo Camarillo CA 93010
- Dr. Steven J. Soule 1600 N Rose Ave Oxnard CA 93030
- Dr. Mark Richman MD 825 N 10th St Santa Paula CA 93060
- Dr. Vance L. Kalcic M.D. 1600 N Rose Ave Oxnard CA 93030